Показать сообщение отдельно
Старый 28.09.2017, 17:30   #190
retrosuperturbo
maestro alluvione

Мотоцикл: M900, 749s
По умолчанию Re: Ducati V4 спортбайк

Цитата:
Сообщение от NEOS Посмотреть сообщение
а вы на нем ездили? эта пенсия на автомате на разгоне вровень с литровыми спортами идет, да и мы вроде технологии обсуждали, а вы тут че на другое перепрыгнули, давайте обсуждать технологии раз за них разговор пошел, че метаться.

Потому что кроме хонды ни у кого патента нет, вот и курят пока, и это не плацебо поверь мне, у меня был фаер с c-abs, тормозит в любых условиях так что просто пистец, я по сухому без абс так не остановлюсь как с-abs в дождь по мокрому оттормозит.
А, это та самая опасно непредсказуемая система комбинированных тормозов, которая может тебя подставить в любой момент, потому что ты не понимаешь каким колесом тормозишь?
http://www.cbrxx.com/suspension-tire...dangerous.html

И у которой периодически теряется давление и тормоза исчезают вовсе? А, и которая иногда сама по себе ночью в гараже работает и высаживает батарею?
https://www.reddit.com/r/motorcycles...sing_pressure/
http://www.1000rr.net/forums/1000rr-...issues-22.html
Цитата:
Hi all. New to this forum and this is my first post. I'm normally a forum reader as opposed to a writer, but felt I had to contribute, as reading this thread I've been getting angrier and anGRIER and ANGRIER.

I picked up my new abs blade on July 2nd. I've experienced the lever coming back to the bar with an almost complete loss of pressure right from the word go. I've not however suffered the other symptom of the battery going flat. On 3 occasions (one on the freeway at high speed), this issue has been nearly catastrophic. So in answer to the question as to whether the new ECU is being fitted as a matter of course to new bikes, it's clearly not.

The fact that Honda are passing on this problem to new owners is unforgivable, and I might even go as far as to say criminal. What are they waiting for, a death before they finally treat the problem as a recall? How could they sell me a brand new bike that has a known, potentially deadly, issue with the braking system, especially when they have a fix available (and whether this really works seems debatable)?

I pointed out the problem at the first service as a major concern. Would you believe that the dealer said the problem was that the span adjuster was set to 5? They don't get many abs bikes and hadn't heard of the problem before. Hmmm.
Цитата:
My 2010 is with the dealer for most of the same issues, flat battery once, losing the front lever randomly, and now a solid ABS light. When I called Honda of America they said they were unaware of the problem and would log the issue but could not do anything until the dealer looked at the bike. It is a shame that the flagship of the line has these issues; I am seriously considering trading in the CBR on an RC8. The only thing holding me back is I don’t want to take a loss and I put some new parts on that I will not get my money back on. Once i hear back from the dealer this week or next I'll post the results.

Update, I heard from the dealer, the front ABS ring on thewheel was damaged by the honda dealers sister dealer during a tire change, $180 for diagnostics and part. they won't work with the sister dealer on getting reimbursed so it's out of my pocket and up to me to contact them. Still no word on the the occasional loss of the lever.
Отличная система!) Острие прогресса
Такая еще есть у БМВ и МотоГуцци, какой нафиг патент. Даже у Хонды оно с 80-х еще.

В любом случает нет, спасибо. Просто нормальную надежную АБС с нормальными раздельными контурами, пожалуйста. Я сам разберусь чем я хочу тормозить.

Автомат на мотоцикле это лютый пздц. Машину купите уже)

Последний раз редактировалось retrosuperturbo; 28.09.2017 в 17:34.
retrosuperturbo вне форума   Ответить с цитированием
5 пользователя(ей) сказали cпасибо:
Bred (29.09.2017), fix3r (14.10.2017), MACARONE (28.09.2017), maestrobarmolini (28.09.2017), Straga (28.09.2017)